New Zealand Sign Language (NZSL) is the visual language used by the Deaf community in Aotearoa New Zealand. It is a distinct language with its own grammar, vocabulary, and syntax. NZSL is recognized as an official language in Aotearoa New Zealand and promotes inclusivity and accessibility for the Deaf community.
- NZSL Dictionary https://www.nzsl.nz/
- Thumbs Up! An Introduction to New Zealand Sign Language (For students in years 7–8 at curriculum Levels 1 & 2) https://nzsl.tki.org.nz/
- Deaf Aotearoa https://www.deaf.org.nz/
- Story: New Zealand Sign Language https://teara.govt.nz/en/new-zealand-sign-language
- Sign Language Interpreters Association of New Zealand https://slianz.org.nz/
- New Zealand Sign Language Week https://nzslweek.org.nz/